IFX Mail Archive: IFX> IPP Fax conference call

IFX> IPP Fax conference call

From: Gail Songer (gsonger@peerless.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 17:34:30 EST

    Hi everyone.

    It's been a while since we've been able to go over the IPPFax protocol
    spec. We need to make sure that it's in line with the current PDFis
    spec.

    Some things we need nail down(the list is not inclusive):

            Should we only allow one document-supported?
            Sender-URI Stamps.
            Coloring of attributes based on Profiles.

    So that we can go pick through the spec, Rick set up a conference call
    for Friday Feb 21. Please see the details attached below.

    Gail

    A MeetingPlace conference has been scheduled.

    When: February 21, 2003, 10:00 AM America/Los_Angeles

    Call: 1-408-536-9900 Conference ID: 123123

    For more info contact: Rick Seeler, 64393
    Meeting Name: IPPFAX
    Meeting Description: IPPFAX Protocol spec. walkthrough

    Frequency:

    Call toll free:
    Click to attend link:
    http://meetingplace.adobe.com/cgi-bin/quickattend.asp?uMTGId=536901370&G