IFX Mail Archive: IFX> IFX conference call. NEW START TIME

From: Gail Songer (gsonger@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2003 - 15:05:12 EST

    Hi!

    Because the morning meeting went so long, we are pushing the meeting out
    a half hour.

    How does this sound for a time breakdown?

    1) Intro's (5 min)

    2) Open issues with IPPFAX. (5 min)

    No know issues
    3) Open issues with PDF/is:
     A) My proposed changes to the Adobe IP statement (currently in the
    works with legal). (15 min)
     B) The status of getting a Copyright release from HP for a GRAY ICC
    profile. (5 min)
     C) Adding invisible text for searchability. (10 min)
     D) Compatibility with PDF/A - discussions are in the works. (10 min)
    4) PDF/is Walkthrough (1.5 hours)
    5) IPPFAX Walkthrough (? hours)