IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> Conf Call May 7

RE: IFX> Conf Call May 7

From: Lloyd McIntyre (lloyd10328@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 18:21:09 EDT

    Gail,
    Thanks for a very concise summary.
    One small proposed edit.
    "Should we also allow Profile 2? Profile 2 is a combination of Profile 1
    and Profile 4….Go ahead and add it."
    Should read:
    "Should we also allow Profile 2? Profile 2 allows much greater flexibility
    than Profile 1 and may be considered the Huffman counter part to Profile 4,
    with less complexity….Go ahead and add it."

    Thanks,
    Lloyd