IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Updated JOBX spec for Wed, June 4, 1-

From: Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 02:27:54 EDT

    I've uploaded the updated version of the Job Extension spec for review
    Wednesday, 1-3 PM PDT (4-6 PM EDT):

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030530.pdf.zip
    (572KB)
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030530.doc.zip
    (125KB)
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030530-rev.pdf
    (262KB)
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_JOBX/wd-ippjobx10-20030530-rev.doc.zip
    (142KB)

    Please send any comments to the ipp@pwg.org DL only!

    > Rick Seeler has invited you to a MeetingPlace voice conference.
    >
    > Date/Time: June 04, 2003, 01:00 PM America/Los_Angeles
    > Meeting ID: 123123
    > Password:
    > Frequency: Once
    >
    > MeetingPlace Phone Numbers: