IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> ISSUE: Can IPPFAX get away witho

RE: IFX> ISSUE: Can IPPFAX get away without IPP Event Notifications?

From: Carl (carl@manros.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 00:46:45 EDT

    Tom,

    In the begining of this project, as Bill pointed out recently, we wanted to
    make Fax over IPP a better fax solution than Internet Fax.

    It looks like we are now trying to remove one good feature after another and
    dumbing it down to be no better than or even worse than Internet Fax.

    I suggest going back to the objectives of the project and determine if there
    is indeed any point in continuing the project if the result is going to be
    something of very marginal value in the market place.

    Carl-Uno

    Carl-Uno Manros
    700 Carnegie Street #3724
    Henderson, NV 89052, USA