IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> IPPFAX Summary of Changes (in PDF)

RE: IFX> IPPFAX Summary of Changes (in PDF)

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 10:30:30 EDT

    Hi,

    Attached is a PDF of Gail's summary.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Gail Songer [mailto:gail.songer@peerless.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 2:15 AM
    To: ifx@pwg.org
    Subject: IFX>

    Hi everyone,

    Here's a summary of the major decisions that we have made since "DC" in both
    PDF/is and in IPPFax and the remaining issues that I have collected from the
    conference call summaries. (The media-ready discussion is not fully covered
    in this doc) This does not follow topics that have been actively taken up
    in other documents.

    Gail