IFX Mail Archive: RE: IFX> [next week IPPFAX] Conf Call Summ

RE: IFX> [next week IPPFAX] Conf Call Summary: July 9

From: McDonald, Ira (imcdonald@sharplabs.com)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 14:41:51 EDT

    Hi Gail,

    Since Dennis has gone off to play in France and Morocco for a
    month (lucky stinker!), I suggest that we continue with the
    IPPFAX page turner at next week's IFX telecon (16 July). Dennis
    can bring in his excellent comments in a second pass in August.

    At yesterday's WBMM telecon, Bill Wagner suggested that I try
    to write up XML schema for the Subscription and Notification
    objects as currently defined in IPP specs. Then we can see
    which small subset of Subscription attributes are useful for
    Bill's view of WBMM 'simple subscriptions'. And we can talk
    more clearly about the necessary extensions for periodic
    reports, alert summary reports, and so on.

    So we can safely leave IPP Notifications alone for awhile.

    Cheers,
    - Ira McDonald
      High North Inc