IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Conf Call Summary

IFX> Conf Call Summary

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 17:36:21 EDT

    Participants: Harry, Ira, Rick, Tom, Gail

    How can we promote our technologies? Discussed various ways to
    introduce PDF/is into the market. See PDF/is emitting software with
    PDF/is rip in the printer. (Can easily convert PDF/is into PCL4 for the
    low end.)

    We should write an IETF doc that recommends that Internet Fax use PDF/is
    as an alternate image format to TIFF/Fx.

    Gail Songer

    Peerless Systems Corp

    gsonger@peerless.com