IFX Mail Archive: IFX> Updated IPPFax protocol document

IFX> Updated IPPFax protocol document

From: Gail Songer (gail.songer@peerless.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 12:36:59 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've just uploaded the IPPFax protocol spec. This version includes
    everything form the last two phone conferences and Ira's Security
    section update. When I return from Maturity leave, we will review Ira's
    new section.

    ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/QUALDOCS/
    <file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\gsonger\Desktop\pwg-ifx-PDFis-lat
    est.pdf> wd-ifx10-latest.pdf, .doc

    See you in 8-10 weeks.

    Gail

    Gail (Songer) Giansiracusa