P1394 Mail Archive: UPDATE: P1394> Additional meeting time in Austin on 4/3

UPDATE: P1394> Additional meeting time in Austin on 4/3

gregory leclair (gregory_leclair@erc.epson.com)
Fri, 28 Mar 97 11:57:42 PDT

I received one "nay" and multiple "yea"s for additional meeting time
on 4/3.

If room is not available at Dazel, I will try to arrange something at
the Omni where I'm staying.

I'm sorry for the collision with IPP. Let's add an agenda item to
discuss how we might want to telecon weekly like other groups are
doing.

Greg LeClair

********** Epson Research Center ***********
Gregory LeClair 2833 Junction Ave, Ste. 200
greg@erc.epson.com San Jose, CA 95134
408.474.0500 x 3610 (FAX) 408.474.0511