P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> Revised Draft of 1394 PWG Charter from 4/3 Meeting

Re: P1394> Revised Draft of 1394 PWG Charter from 4/3 Meeting

Danny Mitchell (DMitchell@ti.com)
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 03:12:43 -0500 (CDT)

Greg, do I understand that this is a joint charter between PWGB and PWBC?

A few questions...

1. How are contentious issues to be handled between the two groups. Joint
meetings? Were there any "bylaws" established for approval/disapproval of
specifications.

2. I did not see any mention of an IEEE standard being developed, should
that be in the charter?

3. In listing the two specifications, I did not see a data transport
mentioned. I assume that will need to be developed or adopted.

Regards, Danny Mitchell 1394 Software Development Manager
| Texas Instruments | Voice: 214-480-3411 |
| 8505 Forest Lane | Fax: 214-480-3386 |
| MS-8710 | E-mail: DMitchell@ti.com |
| Dallas, TX 75243 | WEB: http://www.ti.com/sc/1394 |