P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> 1394 PWG July/August Meeting

RE: P1394> 1394 PWG July/August Meeting

Fumio Nagasaka (genesis@hd.epson.co.jp)
Wed, 21 May 1997 19:02:57 +0900

My vote is for number 1.

-----
Fumio Nagasaka
Epson Software Development Center

-----Original Message-----
From: gregory leclair [SMTP:gregory_leclair@erc.epson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 1997 10:17 AM
To: p1394@pwg.org
Cc: gregory_leclair@erc.epson.com
Subject: P1394> 1394 PWG July/August Meeting

Folks,

My thinking has been that meetings held off cycle from PWG meeting are a
method of gathering feedback from other parties who might not attend PWG
meetings. As such, I expect that this type of meeting is informal and may
only last 1-2 hours.

The plan we discussed in San Diego is:

* To have a 1394 PWG meeting at the TA meeting in San Jose on 7/31 or 8/1.

* PWG is scheduled to meet in Seattle / Redmond starting on 8/4.

Since these two meeting are very close, I'd like to confirm how we will
proceed:

1. 1-2 hour meeting at TA San Jose meeting and regular two day session
at PWG Seattle meeting.

2. 2 day meeting at TA San Jose meeting and no 1394 meeting at PWG
Seattle meeting.

3. No TA San Jose meeting and regular two day session at PWG Seattle
meeting.

My feeling is to keep the plan as per #1. Please reply with your comments.

Regards,
Greg LeClair

Author: Larry Stein <lstein@fapo.com> at Internet
Date: 5/19/97 9:28 AM

Greg,

If the 1394PWG will have a meeting at the 1394TA in San Jose on 7/31- 8/1,
does this mean that we will not be meeting with the PWG the week of 8/4 in
Seattle?

-Larry

Larry A. Stein Phone: (619)292-2740
Warp Nine Engineering Fax: (619)292-8020
Web: http://www.fapo.com