P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> RE: PWG> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

P1394> RE: PWG> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

Mark T. Edmead (mark@mtesoft.com)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 11:43:14 -0800

Keith:

Yes, I already made reservervations for myself and Larry Stein at the
higher rate. If you could inform Hyatt when you call them that would be
great. Like I said earlier, I will be out of the country for a while, this
is why I made the reservations so early.

Thanks!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Carter [SMTP:carterk@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 1998 11:06 AM
To: p1394@pwg.org; pwg@pwg.org; fin@pwg.org; jmp@pwg.org; ipp@pwg.org
Subject: PWG> Getting the $101 rate at the Hyatt hotel for the PWG meeting

Per my original note, you may make reservations under "PWG" at the Hyatt
hotel
for the rate of $101/night starting on Thursday 2/12. The Hyatt hotel
won't
lock in the rate until I give them a list of people with arrival and
departure
dates. Thus, my request of everyone to "ping" me by 3:00PM CST on 2/10 so
can send this information to the Hyatt on 2/11. The hotel will then open
reservations under "PWG" at $101/night on 2/12. Anyone who makes
reservations
at a higher rate before 2/12 should notify me because the Hyatt will lower
their rate to $101 if I inform them to do so on 2/11. The Hyatt hotel is
holding 25 rooms per night for the PWG through 2/11 but they require names
reserve these rooms so please ping soon! To date, I have received 14
pings.

Have a super day,

Keith Carter
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Network Computing Software Division in Austin, Texas
internet email: carterk@us.ibm.com
Notes email: Keith Carter/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
phone: 512-838-2155
tie-line: 678-2155