P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> EMAIL Poll

RE: P1394> EMAIL Poll

Gregory A. LeClair (gleclair@agentz.com)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:12:48 -0800

I think more feedback from various points of view will be helpful.
Please feel free to contribute to the discussion.

Thanks and Regards,
Greg LeClair

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Whitby-Strevens [SMTP:colinws@bristol.st.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 1998 2:39 AM
To: gleclair@agentz.com; p1394@pwg.org
Subject: Re: P1394> EMAIL Poll

Hello Greg,

Any restrictions or guidance on who can vote? For example, I have been
following the interesting debate, but I have not participated in any pwg
meetings. Am I eligible? Or does the self-certification rule ("anyone who feels
they are technically qualified") apply?

With best wishes

Colin Whitby-Strevens

--
Colin Whitby-Strevens             email:colinws@bristol.st.com
SGS-THOMSON Microelectronics      tel: +44 1454 611500