P1394 Mail Archive: RE: RE: P1394> Conference call Agenda

RE: RE: P1394> Conference call Agenda

greg@erc.epson.com
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:44 -0800

Randy,

For this one, let's go with 4PM on 3/23

Future thoughts(to ALL):
1. My concern is that we're discussing things and some people on west coast may have to leave early and therefore we may lose info that needs to have some content prepared for spec or profile.
2. East Coast & Japan & (Europe?) - possible separate telecons?
3. Just use voice telecon or consider something like IRC

Regards,

Greg LeClair
greg@erc.epson.com