P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> Agenda Items - Presentations etc.

RE: P1394> Agenda Items - Presentations etc.

Nagasaka Fumio (Nagasaka.Fumio@exc.epson.co.jp)
Fri, 15 May 1998 09:48:57 +0900

Hi Greg,

Please add short review for SBP-2 printing under current OS in the
agenda.

Some consumer OS do not support unsolicited status, thus we need to
discuss whether we shall define reverse direction without unsolicited
status
or not. Also please see my PDF file attached previous e-mail,

Thank you,
Fumio Nagasaka
Epson Software Development Laboratory Inc.
Tel +81 268 25 4111, Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to nagasaka.fumio@exc.epson.co.jp