P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> Revised PWG1394 Cmd Set

RE: P1394> Revised PWG1394 Cmd Set

Nagasaka Fumio (Nagasaka.Fumio@exc.epson.co.jp)
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 11:14:34 +0900

Fumio Nagasaka wrote:
> In my idea, a print spooler in the initiator shall detect time out.

OK, forget my brain damaged idea. But still we don’t have cool answers.
Any session layer beyond SBP-2 can detect this error. Then what shall we do?
Examining ORB_POINTR requires an initiator to do effort as same as
issuing a transport command. Doesn’t it?

Fumio Nagasaka
Epson Software Development Laboratory Inc.
Tel +81 268 25 4111, Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to <mailto:nagasaka.fumio@exc.epson.co.jp> nagasaka.fumio@exc.epson.
co.jp