P1394 Mail Archive: FW: P1394> Web site update - alternate location

FW: P1394> Web site update - alternate location

Gregory LeClair (gleclair@agentz.com)
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:38:54 -0700

Sorry if you have not been able to get the Command set doc from the PWG web server.

I placed a copy of the file in a temporary location on an alternate server.

The URL is: http://www.agentz.com/1394pwg/pwgcmd0d.pdf

Please let me know if you have problems.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory LeClair [SMTP:gleclair@agentz.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 12:17 AM
To: '1394 PWG'
Subject: P1394> Web site update

The latest update to the command set proposal has been posted to the web site.

http://www.pwg.org/p1394/

SBP-2 Transport Command Set Proposal - Rev. 0d [Shue]
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/p1394/mtg081798/pwgcmd0d.pdf

I think this is on the top of the list for agenda items in Toronto.

Any other topics people would like to add to the agenda?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Greg