P1394 Mail Archive: Re: [PP1394:00331] Re: P1394> 1394 Timers?

Re: [PP1394:00331] Re: P1394> 1394 Timers?

Atsushi_Nakamura (atsnaka@bsd.canon.co.jp)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:18:30 +0900

While I was ctching up with the thread,
I noticed that this is going out ONLY on the PWG-C reflector,
not p1394@pwg.org.

Is there something wrong with the PWG reflector (or my mailer) ?????

Ats

Atsushi Nakamura

BJ Technology Development 22,
Canon Inc.