P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> TARGET RESET & Unit/LU/Profile interactions

Re: P1394> TARGET RESET & Unit/LU/Profile interactions

Greg Shue (gregs@sdd.hp.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:01:36 -0700 (PDT)

"Should" doesn't matter, since the behavior of TARGET RESET is defined
by SBP-2, Rev 4, in section 10.4.4. The problem is we are stuck with
the defined behavior.

- Greg S.

--
Greg Shue