P1394 Mail Archive: RE: P1394> 1394 Trade Association Web Site

RE: P1394> 1394 Trade Association Web Site

Gregory LeClair (gleclair@agentz.com)
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:20:00 -0800

Hello Claire.

I'm the chair of the 1394 Printer Working Group.
This reflector is for the use of the group. We are working on
printing solutions for the 1394 High Speed Serial Bus.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you need further info.

Regards,
Greg LeClair
greg@erc.epson.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Pinkham [SMTP:claire@claritycommunications.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 11:09 AM
To: p1394@pwg.org
Subject: P1394> 1394 Trade Association Web Site

Hello,
I am working with Aram Price, the new webmaster for the 1394 TA, to clean
up the site's contents. This reflector address is listed on the site (at
http://www.1394ta.org/abouttech/workgroups/related_reflectors.html). Would
the person who maintains this reflector please contact me? I want to make
sure our information is up-to-date.

Thanks,
Claire Pinkham
Clarity Communications