P1394 Mail Archive: Re: P1394> PWG 1394 PAR issue

Re: P1394> PWG 1394 PAR issue

don@lexmark.com
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:32:56 -0400

--0__=4hrs3AWLpFy4bAe6k4c0fVbkd7Bv2CSagPra4IEF6bYj4CCFPfSyAGe0

The PAR must be presented and approved by a Sponsor Body like the MSC before it
can go to the Standards Board. The next meeting of the MSC is October 11th.

* Don Wright don@lexmark.com *
* Director, Strategic & Technical Alliances *
* Lexmark International *
* 740 New Circle Rd *
* Lexington, Ky 40550 *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax) *

ueda%pure.cpdc.canon.co.jp@interlock.lexmark.com on 07/23/99 06:41:02 AM