P1394 Mail Archive: P1394> TecPapers USA Newsletter

P1394> TecPapers USA Newsletter

From: tecinfo (tecinfo@tecpapers.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 15:48:28 EST

    America's source for adhesive papers and films
    for the offset and electronic printing market

    Here at TecPapers we have devoted the past ten years to create and maintain one of the industries largest and most complete line of pressure sensitive products.  We carry our own brand of adhesive papers called SplitTec, which utilizes a 60# face and an 80# liner available in White Offset, Matte Litho, Semi-Gloss and High Gloss.  All our sheets are available with either a scored back, with scores every 1 1/4", or with no scores.  With SplitTec having all the qualities of the national brands and a price well below, your next choice should be TecPapers USA!
    If you have known about TecPapers USA in the past or we are new to you, you need to take a second look through our new electronic printing section.  We have one of the most complete lines of die cut labels for both desktop and high speed laser printers.  I'm not just talking about the typical white sizes that everyone carries either.  We have fluorescent, pastel, and brilliant colors, not to mention a plethora of films and foils.  Check out all of our electronic printable labels by clicking on the preceding link.

    Need to get a die layout quickly?  Now you don't have to wait and hope that the samples show up the next day. TecPapers USA has over 100 of the most popular die cut labels posted and ready for you to use.  If we don't have the size you need, just call us and we will design it and get it to you within a couple of hours.  We are adding more all the time, but to view our current list please click here on
    Templates.
    Click on the following link to veiw all
    the items that are currently being sold
    at a discounted internet special.
    Specials!
    If you would like to receive more
    information about TecPapers USA
    and the products we have to offer please
    request our catalog by clicking on it below.
    TecPapers USA
    Phone: 800-673-1413
    Fax: 800-673-8713
    www.tecpapers.com

    TecPapers USA will only send you information 2-3 times
    a year but if you would like to be removed from our list
    please feel free to do so by emailing to remove@tecpapers.com.