PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Interoperability Test Results Meeting in February

PMP> Interoperability Test Results Meeting in February

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 97 11:41 EST

Lloyd Young wrote (in response to Bill Wagner):

> 2. The interoperability testing is 3 days, Monday 2/3 thru 2/5. We
> will be setting up equipment on Sunday 2/2.
>
> 3/4. You are correct there is essentially no general PMP meeting in
> February. This is a result of moving the PWG meetings to the same
> week as the InterOp testing. There were only two days left in that
> week and these will be taken up with IPP, Sense, and JMP. I was
> planning on making this up with PMP conference calls where we can
> discuss the interoperability testing results and other active issues.

I'd like to propose that the PMP carve off the last half of the last
day (ie, the afternoon of Wednesday, Feb 5) to have a general "debrief"
meeting to discuss the results of the testing.

It may be that, by the time this meeting starts, not all test data has
been completely "digested". However, I feel pretty confident that much
of the test results surrounding the Alert Table will be available, and
we should immediately discuss this critical area of interoperability.

How does this sound to one and all?

...jay