PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Multiple operations within a single IPP message?

PMP> Multiple operations within a single IPP message?

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 17 Jan 97 11:39 EST

Regarding this issue, I agree 110% with Randy. One should think
twice (or more) times before considering handling multiple operations
due to the state ramifications.

Perhaps we should try answering Randy's (paraphrased) question:

"Why would a single operation per transaction be undesirable?"

Can anyone state any serious limitations?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03015-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --