PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Paper Out with Tray linking - Alerts

Re: PMP> Paper Out with Tray linking - Alerts

Gail Songer (Gail.Songer@eng.efi.com)
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:01:46 -0800

Harry,

This one of those things that really should be in the interoperability test.
Not only should the 3 hr variables be read but also the subUnitStatus.

Variations would be to report the tray as "low" but the subUnitStatus report
Critical or you could ignore the text and say that there is tray out of paper
and that the printer has a warning.

Gail

--

Gail Songer Electronics For Imaging gail.songer@eng.efi.com 2855 Campus Drive (415) 286-7235 San Mateo, CA 94403