PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Interoperability Test Plan

RE: PMP> Interoperability Test Plan

Chris Wellens (chrisw@iwl.com)
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 13:36:42 -0800 (PST)

No problem.

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997, Bob Pentecost wrote:

> Chris,
>
> As the test plan is formulated, I would like to put in a request that is
> related to logistics. There will be a person with me from the group that
> develops our JetDirect cards on Sunday and Monday, so any testing that is
> channel related I'd like to have done on Monday. Please consider this.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bob Pentecost
> HP

test setincludes anywhere from one to ten individual tests. There areeight test sets for the storage and device groups for the HostResources MIB, and 31 test sets for the balance of the printer