PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Need Printer MIB enums for JPEG and PDF

PMP> Need Printer MIB enums for JPEG and PDF

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 23:48:53 PST

In order to get ISO DPA OIDs for document-formats, we need
Printer Language Family enums to be proposed to the PWG and
approved as type 2 enums.

Could someone make two such proposals to the PMP sub-group of
the PWG?

The ISO DPA OIDs are then automatically assigned with the enum
as the last arc.

Thanks,
Tom