To: pmp%pwg.org @ interlock.lexmark.com @ SMTP
cc: (bcc: Lloyd Young)
From: adamsc%pogo.WV.TEK.COM @ interlock.lexmark.com (Chuck Adams) @ SMTP
Date: 02/18/97 07:50:58 AM
Subject: PMP> A Top 20 Chart

Folks,

Attached is a first draft of a chart presenting
my personal top 20 events list. I hope this
will help us in our "attempt to standardize the
alert table entries, sub-unit status, hrDeviceStatus,
hrPrinterStatus and hrPrtDetectedErrorState for a
subset of the most likely printer events."

I'll get this out now without a couple of events
since I believe they can be inferred from what
is presented here. But if you want to add more
events be my guest and have at it.

Chuck Adams
Tektronix, Inc.

P.S. If someone would be so kind as to put this in
the ftp://pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/contributions/ site
I would appreciate it.