PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: How to hande mgmt of shared devices in prtStorage, etc.

PMP> Re: How to hande mgmt of shared devices in prtStorage, etc.

Gail Songer (Gail.Songer@eng.efi.com)
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:16:10 -0800

Friends,

What we currently need solved is how prtStorageRefIndex and prtDeviceRefIndex
are actually indexed. As a reference, we looked that the mib walk from the
interoperability test, and we noticed that the two companies who had more than
one device in the prtStorage table, indexed the variables differently.

If we can figure out how a single printer references it's devices, then we will
be well on our way to two printers with shared devices.

Comments? Please.....

--

Gail Songer Electronics For Imaging gail.songer@eng.efi.com 2855 Campus Drive (415) 286-7235 San Mateo, CA 94403