PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

Re: PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 19:55:44 -0500 (EST)

Lloyd,

Throughout your charts you have the word "DONE" attached to various items.
What does this mean?

...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

To: "pmp%pwg.org" <pmp@pwg.org>
From: Lloyd Young <lpyoung@lexmark.com>
Date: 28 Mar 97 15:42:15 EST
Subject: PMP> Charts for Austin PMP meeting

I have uploaded a set of the charts that I will be using next week at
the Austin PMP meeting. They are located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/minutes/april.pdf

I will bring hard copies of the charts to the PMP meeting (which I will
try and remember to hand out at the start of the meeting this time).

This file will be removed when the minutes are uploaded.

Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances 740 New Circle Road NW
internet: lpyoung@lexmark.com Lexington, KY 40550
Phone: (606) 232-5150 Fax: (606) 232-6740

----- End Included Message -----