> I propose that all participants of the interoperability test plus
> anyone else who is implementing the Printer MIB submit a response to
> the above. This data can be reviewed in a teleconference or we could
> allocate an hour in the San Diego meeting.
Let's try *real hard* to resolve this via the PMP mailing list. If
everyone posts their results (to the mailing list) by a particular
cut-off date, then we'll all have access to that data as it arrives.
Once the data has been reviewed, perhaps then (and only then) we can
put out a call for a telecon...but only if folks really think it's
At the very least, I hope we can do whatever we can *before* San Diego
so that we don't spend precious time during those meetings on this
issue. This issue should be resolvable across the wire.
If for some reason the group decides to spend precious meeting time in
San Diego on this topic, then would it be possible to MANDATE that the
issue be fully resolved at that meeting (and not brought up again some
two months down the road)?