PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Top 25 minus 4 conditions/alerts proposal

Re: PMP> Top 25 minus 4 conditions/alerts proposal

Gail Songer (Gail.Songer@eng.efi.com)
Thu, 8 May 1997 10:11:14 -0700

So, I have been trying to keep up with this, but I may have missed the answer:

What did we decide to do with hrPrinterDetectedErrorState? What should be set
in this variable in this condition?

Sometime ago we discussed removing the association between
hrPrinterDetectedErrorState and hrDeviceStatus. Are we reversing that
decision?

Gail