PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Top 25 minus 4 conditions/alerts proposal

Re: PMP> Top 25 minus 4 conditions/alerts proposal

Gail Songer (Gail.Songer@eng.efi.com)
Thu, 8 May 1997 10:44:38 -0700

Jay,

You always catch me when I am being unclear. Would you please stop that? :)

Yes, I am speaking of the toner low condition that causes the printer to
temporarily pause.

>From your response, I gather you are up for the break in associations as
defined by the host resourses mib...

Gail