PMP Mail Archive: IPP> Re: PMP> prtAlertTime issue

IPP> Re: PMP> prtAlertTime issue

Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 10:27:59 -0400

I agree with you, Randy. But doesn't this just reinforce the notion that that
managed network nodes (i.e. MIB-II agents) are expected to be able to count
ticks?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems

------ Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 06/09/97 08:20 AM ------

ipp-owner@pwg.org