PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

Re: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

JK Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:05:14 -0400 (EDT)

Lloyd,

Hopefully the PWG can accomodate Jeff's request *before* the final
draft goes out.

Can I suggest that you post a "call for objections" to this request,
with a deadline of, say, one week? If no substantive objections are
raised by that time (and it is unlikely that any will arise), then
a new Type 2 enum can be assigned to this new interpreter type.

...jay

----- Begin Included Message -----

From: Jeff Rackowitz <JRackowitz@engpo.msmailgw.intermec.com>
To: PMP <pmp@pwg.org>
Cc: Lloyd Young <lpyoung@lexmark.com>
Subject: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 97 16:50:00 PDT
Encoding: 20 TEXT

The following is a list of interpreter languages that I would like to be
added to the PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC object in the new Printer MIB
document. Since this object is a type 2 enumeration, It is required that I
receive approval from the Printer Working Group (PWG).

Lloyd Young suggested that I submit this request to the PMP List Server.

Please add the following enumeration's to the PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC
object:

langIPL(tbd #), -- Intermec Printer Language (IPL)
-- Intermec Corporation
langFingerprint(tbd #), -- United Barcode Industries (UBI)
langDirectProtocol(tbd #), -- United Barcode Industries (UBI)

Thanks,
Jeff Rackowitz
Intermec Corp.
jeffr@intermec.com