PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

Re: PMP> PrtInterpreterLangFamilyTC - New Enums

Jeff Rackowitz (JRackowitz@engpo.msmailgw.intermec.com)
Tue, 01 Jul 97 10:16:00 PDT

I agree with Ira's 'scoping' comment and support the enums:

> langIntermecIPL
> langUBIFingerprint
> langUBIDirectProtocol

As for the details, I have been working on gathering up the "name of a
standard or formal spec for each language." As soon as this is available, I
will post the information. Also, I will contact Lloyd via phone.

Thanks for everyone's support!

Jeff Rackowitz
Intermec Corp
jeffr@intermec.com