PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Printer MIB - FINISHER ISSUE

Re: PMP> Printer MIB - FINISHER ISSUE

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Wed, 16 Jul 1997 18:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ira,

Dataproducts presently has a private MIB for finisher functions and
I strongly support the development of a standard finisher MIB.

(Sorry that this is a such a late response, but I am still trying
to catch up after returning from vacation.)

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.