PMP Mail Archive: PMP> Re: Clarification on earlier mail

PMP> Re: Clarification on earlier mail

Ira Mcdonald x10962 (imcdonal@eso.mc.xerox.com)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:05:46 PDT

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your succinct clarification (your note below). Your
previous note was VERY helpful for those PWG members (many) who
are also active in the IPP (Internet Print Protocol) Working
Group, where the advisability of labelling character set and language
(with tags as in RFC 1766) is receiving more attention in the
last six weeks.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald (outside consultant at Xerox)
High North Inc