PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Several indexes need ranges according to SMICng

Re: PMP> Several indexes need ranges according to SMICng

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:21:10 PDT

Lloyd,

I forwarded this from one of our developers. He said it was an "error"
so I assume it wasn't a warning.

I don't know why the error wouldn't be reported on all indexes in the
Printer MIB, instead of just those 3. I checked prtInputIndex and it
doesn't have a range either????

So this maybe more than you can do in such a short time.

Tom