PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Another hrBit

Re: PMP> Another hrBit

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:32:35 -0500

Ron,

Yep, you're right. Somehow I missed the significance of the little
"pm" prefix in Harry's original proposal. I totally agree with your
suggestion.

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --