PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Resetting to Defaults

Re: PMP> Resetting to Defaults

Jay Martin (jkm@underscore.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:44:38 -0400

An *excellent* idea, Harry. Do your people have a quick
rough draft listing what they would like to see reset with
prtGeneralReset?

...jay

-- JK Martin | Email: jkm@underscore.com --
-- Underscore, Inc. | Voice: (603) 889-7000 --
-- 41C Sagamore Park Road | Fax: (603) 889-2699 --
-- Hudson, NH 03051-4915 | Web: http://www.underscore.com --