PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Additions from Fujitsu (fwd)

Re: PMP> Additions from Fujitsu (fwd)

Tom Hastings (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:36:11 PDT

I would like to see the answers to Ron's good questions before approving
these registration proposals. Perhaps because Fujitsu wants to identify
the BPP and CU-DEV protocols specifically? Could a device support both
BPP and chPortTCP(37), so that it would be important to have both as
separate enums?

Also I agree that there should be a reference to the documentation.

Tom