PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> Latest HR MIB [and progressing Printer MIB and Finisher

RE: PMP> Latest HR MIB [and progressing Printer MIB and Finisher

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 17:22:45 -0800

Lloyd,

Glad its finally published. But now we have to ask do we really want a
draft standard that we can't ever update as I mentioned from the discussion
at the Toronto meeting.

I suggest that the Printer MIB and the Finisher MIB go forward together as
proposed standards, not the Printer MIB as a draft standard and the Finisher
MIB as a proposed standard.

Tom