PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Syntax change

Re: PMP> Syntax change

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:31:40 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

So... Does the BITS encoding match the encoding in the previous draft?

Where is the BITS encoding formally defined? I can't find it in RFC 1902.

Ron Bergman
Dataproducts Corp.