PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Syntax change

Re: PMP> Syntax change

Harry Lewis (harryl@us.ibm.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:57:29 -0500

You should have pointed out the change. It was totally unexpected. Can =
we focus
on what, if anything, warrants the change?

Harry Lewis - IBM Printing Systems
harryl@us.ibm.com

rdk@empiretech.com on 11/16/98 07:31:13 PM
Please respond to rdk@empiretech.com