PMP Mail Archive: RE: PMP> difficulty in loading rfc1759 mib

RE: PMP> difficulty in loading rfc1759 mib

Hastings, Tom N (hastings@cp10.es.xerox.com)
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 00:16:17 -0800

RFC 1759 does not compile after being stripped (using mstrip).

You could try either of the .mib files which are RFC 1759 stripped and are
located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/Printer-MIBv1.mib
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/mibs/Printer-MIB.mib

Or you could try the newer Internet-Draft that is intended to supersede RFC
1759 which is available at:

-----Original Message-----
From: lpyoung@lexmark.com [mailto:lpyoung@lexmark.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 1999 12:27
To: pmp@pwg.org
Subject: PMP> Latest Printer MIB internet draft

When I did not hear of any changes in the latest Printer MIB
document and in anticipation of publishing the Printer MIB as
a Draft Standard, I sent the document on to the Internet Draft
editor. The Internet Draft document is at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-04.txt

The only changes in the document versus the last one I published
is the date on the document and the I-D expiration date.

Regards,
Lloyd

Lloyd Young Lexmark International, Inc.
Senior Program Manager Dept. C14L/Bldg. 035-3
Strategic Alliances 740 New Circle Road NW
internet: lpyoung@lexmark.com Lexington, KY 40550