PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> prtAlertIndex as defined in draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-04.txt

Re: PMP> prtAlertIndex as defined in draft-ietf-printmib-mib-info-04.txt

Mike Thatcher (mike@peer.com)
Fri, 28 May 1999 07:18:27 -0700

Why is it in the NOTIFICATION? The value can be obtained from the
indices of the other objects in the notification?