PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

Re: PMP> Final call on Printer MIB changes

Ron Bergman (rbergma@dpc.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:10:03 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

Lloyd,

I vote in favor of adding the PrtAlertCodeTC proposed by Harry Lewis.

Ron Bergman
Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions