PMP Mail Archive: Re: PMP> Re: Long-standing HR MIB recommendations from Printer MIB

Re: PMP> Re: Long-standing HR MIB recommendations from Printer MIB

harryl@us.ibm.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:18:03 -0700

Great! I missed that disassociation but have now confirmed it.

I wonder if we couldn't convince Steve to simply add one enum to
hrDeivceStatus (Standby). I think his main objection was the proposal to
also add "Offline" to the hrPrinterStatus since there is already an
offline bit in hrPrinterDetected... I know time and position in the
process is another major concern. But it's just an enum!

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

Ron Bergman <rbergma@hitachi-hkis.com>
11/18/99 09:21 AM